Sunday, August 3, 2014

I've got Urth!

Urth Caffe



This post is wayyyyyy over due... Move over starbucks (okay not always) but this cafe is my favorite to grab a latte in Los Angeles! The espresso is beyond delicious and not that it has to be but it is also organic!

Santa Monica Location
I got hooked on this place about 5 years ago, back when I was studying for the CA bar exam. Urth Caffe does not have wifi so I would be forced to read my books and study instead of googling the internet. I've been to three of the locations: Santa Monica (most visited), Melrose (where they filmed Entourage), and Beverly Hills.

The barista always make fun designs - and as a food paparazzo I have many photos of designs i've gotten... here are two!


My go to order is the Honey Vanilla Latte with soy milk! You can choose between strong or mild espresso. If I want a kick I usually choose strong, however, when I prefer a sweeter latte I go for mild! Both are delicious! I've also tried their chai tea latte... I'm picky with my chai since I'm not a huge cinnamon fan... this one is spot on! The creamy froth on the latte is my favorite part and the espresso is not bitter! 

water w/ orchids & fruit slices
As for the food, I love the muffins (zucchini & blueberry), the ham & cheese croissant and the chocolate croissant. I have yet to eat their entrees but all look fresh!










This is a must stop if you are visiting Los Angeles... I bring every friend that comes to visit! Stop by the Beverly Hills location and people watch or stop by the Santa Monica location grab a to-go and take a walk on the beach!


Enjoy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment