Monday, July 25, 2016

It's Britney, so Dance!

It's Britney in Las Vegas!

I have only been to Vegas once, for my 30th, and it was a memorable experience. The trip did not make me have the Vegas urge, but once I heard Britney was performing in Las Vegas I knew another trip was coming up. My friend and I headed to Las Vegas early on a Wednesday morning from Los Angeles. We had tickets for Britney's Piece of Me show that evening... the whole drive there I was such a giddy girl. Excited to spend time with a good friend and my brother, take a road trip, dance, and find some hidden gems in Las Vegas. We arrived in Las Vegas around 1pm and checked into our hotel for the week, The Tropicana. Once settled in and having lunch we started to get ready for the evening.

As we entered Planet Hollywood, everything screamed Britney...

We decided to grab an appetizer and a drink before the show... however, after we ordered we noticed that doors were at 7pm not 9pm. We ate our wings and had our drink quickly then got to the entrance only to be in a mile long line! Thinking we were running late we got in and even had time to grab a drink, in a Britney cup of course! $24 dollars later (its worth it right?!), we were in our seats ready to dance!

The stage was AMAZING! The stage literally was wall to wall, see video below. The video and stage sets were eye catching. I am not one to sit in my seat during any concert - I was only asked once at Britney to sit - but this show was definitely a dance show. Hit after hit! 




Show was about an hour and half, I wanted more! Gimme More! (ha!) My friend and I danced all night! After leaving the venue with bright smiles I looked out at the strip and was excited to be in Vegas and might even want to visit more!


Britney's "Piece of Me" was my first Las Vegas show and do not think it will be the last! If you happen to find yourself in Las Vegas go ahead and let your inner 90s pop girl out and head to Britney's show!



No comments:

Post a Comment