Thursday, June 23, 2016

It's my way trying... Paleo Garlic Bread

Garlic, Garlic Garlic!

Garlic rolls are so delicious I had to try a grain-free garlic bread recipe. I decided to make little rolls (1) because I tried to have the bread ready before my brother left (2) and thought it would be crispier inside over a loaf.




You'll need:

1/2 cup of water
1/2 of olive oil
1 tsp of pink himalayn salt
3 garlic cloves
3/4 cup of tapioca flour
1 egg
sprinkle of herb de providence
1/4 coconut flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a pot bring water, olive oil and salt to a boil.

Remove from the stove and add in the garlic, and mix.

Then add to tapioca four a little bit at a time, this will prevent the flour mixing into thiny balls of flour and mix.

Lastly add the seasoning and egg, mix then add in the coconut flour.

Make into 1" pieces of dough into a ball and place on baking sheet.

Bake for 30 to 40 mins.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment